Wishing you and your family prosperity, wealth and happiness!
If you haven’t already heard, the Chinese New Year Festival is happening this weekend in LA Chinatown, February 16th & 17th.
Please note STREET CLOSURES
Parade Route: Saturday, February 16: The following streets will be closed starting from 11:00am to 3:30pm
• Hill Street from Bernard Street to Temple Street
• Ord Street from North Broadway to Hill Street
• Bernard Street from North Broadway to Hill Street
• North Broadway from Bernard Street to Cesar Chavez Avenue
• Cesar Chavez Avenue from North Broadway to Main Street
Details of what’s going on this weekend is available at ChinatownLA.com/calendar.php?eventId=417.
- Art Gallery Openings
- Craft Beer Garden
- Cultural Performances
- Eating Contest (Sunday Only)
- Family Workshop
- Golden Dragon Parade (Sat 1-3:30pm)
- LA Gourmet Food Trucks
- Live Music Stage
- LACE Market
- Paper-Folded Snake (help break world record)
- Wish Snake (donation to CSC Youth Center)
We encourage you to invite your friends, family, neighbor & their family to come and help us break the world record for Paper-Folded Snake of 80,000 units at Mandarin Plaza and come join the festivities.
2/16-17 – Chinese New Year Festival Weekend
2/16 – Undiscovered Chinatown Highlighted Walking Tour
2/17 – Undiscovered Chinatown Walking Tour (Add’l for CNY)
2/17 – RaceLA: The Great Chinatown Hunt
2/23-24 – Firecracker 5/10K Run/Walk
2/23 – Undiscovered Chinatown Walking Tour (Add’l for FC)
2/24 – Undiscovered Chinatown Walking Tour (Add’l for FC)
3/2 – Undiscovered Chinatown Walking Tour