Are you prepared for the tax season?
There is more to filing your taxes. Learn about:
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Tax Deferred Retirement Accounts
- Start your savings with your income return
Goal: Financial Planning for Tax Season Workshop – will provide resources to the community how to be prepared for tax season. There is more to just filling income taxes. The workshop will include Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), and Individual/Tax-Deferred Retirement Accounts.
Date:April 1, 2017
Time:9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Mark Ridley-Thomas Constituent Service Center, Community Room – 8475 S. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90044