The DWP Committee will meet on Saturday, July 7, at 0845 at DWP Headquarters at 111 North Hope Street in DTLA.
Topics for discussion include:
- The One Water Plan and the impact on Ratepayers.
- The 100% Renewable Energy Advisory Committee and the impact on Ratepayers.
- Mono Lake.
- Greater transparency for the DWP Pension and OPEB plans.
- The proposed County Rain Tax.
- The Ratepayer Advocate will also attend to discuss rates and answer questions.
As always, bring your own coffee.
By Jack Humphreville
Please visit https://empowerla.org/dwpmou/ for more information!