If you’re a Neighborhood Council Outreach Chair or Committee member – or if you’re a boardmember interested in taking your Council’s outreach and stakeholder engagement to the next level – please join us Monday evening, April 30th, for a Citywide Outreach gathering at City Hall (room TBD). Snacks, beverages, and parking are all provided.
RSVP is required, so we can make sure to have enough food, supplies, and parking for everyone. Please sign up here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OutreachGathering
- 5:30 – 6 PM: refreshments + networking
- 6:30 – 9 PM: tutorials, roundtables, & one-on-one consultations
Offerings for the evening will include:
- Tutorials on using resources like the City’s Open Data portal that make it easier to target your outreach efforts, and free apps like Canva that will help you create polished-looking outreach materials quickly
- Toolkits to help your Council and committees develop outreach plans and budgets
- Consultations with specialists on social media, newsletters, event marketing/coordination, and other outreach tools your Council uses
- Roundtables to share issues and best practices with other Neighborhood Council members
We look forward to seeing you there!