Angelenos can now get help from LA Animal Services via MyLA311 – the City of Los Angeles’ one-stop-shop for Angelenos requesting City services or information about City programs.

What animal issues can be reported to 311?

  • Animals that are trapped or which have been confined or restrained for an extended period of time (including animals in yards or homes where no one is available to care for them)
  • Dead animals for removal
  • Stray animals running loose

Ways to get help:

  • Dial 3-1-1 from any landline or mobile phone in the LA area (if calling from outside area, dial (213) 473-3231 or call (213) 473-5990 for TDD)
  • Fill out a service request on the MyLA311 website at
  • Download the free MyLA311 mobile app for Android or iOS in the Google Play or App Store