Come join us again this year for the 2018 Annual Soro Community Festival. Sunday June 3rd 11am to 6pm. Open two hours longer!!!!
- New Live Music Stage
- The City’s Best Gourmet Food Trucks (Kosher Food being provided by Taco ala Cart )
- Themed Beer and Wine Garden, Hosted by Fandomodo Media.
- The Camp Soro Kid’s Zone, is bigger than ever with Kid’s Ferris Wheel, 8 giant Bouncers, Giant Slide, Rock Climb, and game booths with prizes, plus free arts and crafts for the kids.
- New Wild Weiner Pet Village, Sponsored by Fandomodo and the Wild Weiner Game! Special Surprise, Celebrity Guest and Apple IPAD Giveaway!!! Plus Pet Cooling and Water station and Pet Adoptions by the Catty Wagon.
- Health Fair Village – Sponsored by Kaiser Permanente and Hosted by the Pico Robertson Health Neighborhood. Featuring the Kaiser Mobile Health Unit.
- Over 100 Artisanal Vendor Booths with the best Jewelry, Clothing and Art from Southern California.
- Community Village Hosted by The South Robertson Neighborhoods Council.
- Public Safety Village featuring demos from LAFD, CERT, LAPD and the Shakey Quakey Truck.
And much, much more!
The Festival is on Robertson Blvd between Cadillac and Cattaraugus and is free to the public. Free Parking at Hamilton High School.
For more details visit sorofest.com Follow all the updates on Facebook and Instagram @sorofestival